Self Service System
Create your own multi-boot self-service system now with a professional interface
The most important characteristics of the self-service system
First: system design
- The system is simple and easy to use.
- Modern design that matches the colors of the corporate identity.
- It can be run on multiple operating systems such as (Linux-Windows) in addition to side ads controlled by the administration.
- evis system display with different devices This is a feature on web systems.
- Easy control over updating price lists for all branches.
Second: the system interface
- Designed in an attractive and professional way.
- Features a system user login screen.
- Has a welcome screen for the system.
- A sidebar showing the main food categories.
- A bar at the top of the interface showing all available shows or images added from the control panel.
- Add the product to the order chain.
- The ability to complete the order and continue the payment with a choice of payment method (appreciation – network).
- Design the order invoice in the appropriate way for the company.
- Possibility to specify the session if the request is local.
Third: Payment methods
- The ability to pay through the network and link the system to the network device to be paid through.
- Possibility of paying cash by cashier after delivery of the order invoice.
Features of the self-service system for restaurants and cafes:
- Programming a model for advertisements.
- Possibility to add ads at the top and bottom of the screen.
- Ads control by the management system.
- Programming an internal control panel that enables you to add, modify and delete products and control prices.
- Link with oracle databases and update products in real time.
- Attractive design effects and use of modern 3ssc and 5lmth effects.
- Easy control over system update and price lists.
- A system built for compatibility with smart devices.